JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sally Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:28:00 -0500
Hi all,

I have made arrangements for bed linens at Hebron at $9 extra.You will be able to pick them up when you arrive.YOU STILL WILL HAVE TO BRING YOUR OWN PILLOW! Please pass this message along to everyone that may not be on the list-serve. Thanks. You, of course, do not have to avail yourselves of this service, but do not forget to bring your own linens, in that case.

Again, my apologies for some of the snafus that have occurred in getting this meeting organized. The business manager and I basically started over in January to get the meeting together. We'll announce this at the Spring Meeting, as well. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best, Sal