JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Hildy Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Jun 2011 03:57:04 -0400
Hi Jossies,

EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE for the JBS summer meeting at Schoodic
Education and Research Center (July 18-22) is extended to JUNE 20.
Mail your JBS summer meeting registration today to SAVE $15!
NO RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED AFTER JULY 8.

If you need a registration form, just email me at [log in to unmask] and
I will send one your way. This promises to be a great meeting at a great
site - you won't want to miss it!

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Hildy Ellis, Co-registrar