JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Barbara Grunden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:43:03 -0400
Dear Jossies:

Just a reminder that the Spring Meeting is this Saturday at Bates College.  The brand-new JBS lanyards will be for sale for exactly $4.00.  Please try to bring exact change.

This past week I have noticed another use for lanyards...to hold ones ID.  I have seen a museum docent and a hospital employee using a lanyard for this purpose.  And of course, one should always carry a whistle while hiking.  A lanyard would be a perfect way to carry this safety item as well.

And lanyards make great birthday gifts, stocking stuffers, something for that Boy or Girl Scout.  Use your imagination and support JBS.

Barbara