JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Rick Speer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:34:45 -0400
In my other life, I'm the program chair for the Stanton Bird Club meetings
and I thought I'ld take advantage of the wonderful natural history knowledge
of my fellow Josses to see if anyone could recommend any speakers or
programs for our club meetings.  We're interested in birds and birding, but
also botany or any natural history-related topics.  If you're aware of any
good speakers, I would be most appreciative if you could pass the
information along to me.  Likewise, I would be glad to share some of the
names of people that we have used in the recent past.  TIA,

Rick Speer              [log in to unmask]
566 N. Auburn Road
Auburn ME 04210
Work: (207) 784-0135, ext.208
Home: (207) 783-8463