JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sally Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 May 2001 15:38:45 -0400
Dear all,

Sorry this took so long to get on the list serve, but Jim needed to wait
until the family set up their arrangements--a very sad notice for me to
make.

Sincerely,

Sal Rooney