JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Sally Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:36:12 -0500
Dear Kyle,

You would need to contact Mrs. Marilyn Mollicone @ 49 Westwood Road,
Augusta, ME 04330 to get the information for attending this summer's annual
meeting at Hebron Academy. The only requisite for membership is that you
attend an annual meeting (1 week-- this summer we'll be meeting the 16-19
July).

Our group is a collection of amateur and professional botanists who meet for
the sole purpose of enhancing the knowledge of botany in Maine. Our
organization has contributed most (over
75% of the herbarium collection at the University of Maine (Orono).

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Sally Rooney, President
Josselyn Botanical Society