From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2020 13:49:11 -0400
Here are a few highlights from an email I received from the University of Minnesota. There was no statement on the length of delay.

- Today, the Hockey Commissioners Association announced that the start of the 2020-21 hockey season will be delayed across all men's and women's Division I conferences.

Specific to Minnesota:

- Current guidelines from the Minnesota Department of Health specify that venues must reduce occupant capacity to no more than 250 (indoor venues) patrons. With this reduction, we anticipate few or no spectators at home hockey games.

- If fans are permitted to attend home hockey games, a limited number of tickets may be distributed on an individual, game-by-game basis.

- There will be no 2020-21 hockey season tickets.

Thanks,

Doug Peterson