From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1993 15:24:13 -0400
Yes, this will be published again.  I think I mentioned something
about it a few weeks ago, but likely some people have returned to
school or work from vacation who are interested.  So:

The Drop the Puck yearbook has rosters/schedules/previews for each of
the DivI conference teams and major independents (last year they had
Mankato and Huntsville, too).  I thought it was a pretty decent
publication, and they say they've added 8 pages of stats this year.
Price is $4.95 US including shipping, $5.95 Canadian.  Address is

Blueline Publishing
P.O. Box 8686
Minneapolis, MN  55408-0686

Phone # is 612-825-4663, though I'm not sure if you can order by
phone.  I sent a check payable to Blueline Publishing.  Don't forget to
include your name & address.

(maybe this should be a FAQ :-))
---
Mike Machnik           [log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMN* 11/13/93