From:
Ron Babuka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 90 14:14:16 EDT
  I know that this list is dedicated primarily to Division I schools, but
  I was hoping to hear from any Division III fans out there.  Since I
  graduated from SUNY-Oswego in '87, it has gotten harder to keep up
  with all the news from ECAC as to the III schools.  Even though our
  players weren't quite as big or were a step behind, they still played
  hockey for good programs.  Lets here about 'em.

  Ron Babuka
  SUNY-Oswego '87
  Go Lakers!