From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satow, Clay
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 12:17:15 -0400
I agree with all your points.  The most annoying thing to me was the lack of
hockey knowledge.

In the BC/Maine game, late in the game with Maine putting on intense
pressure, the BC net got displaced.  A BC player got a penalty for delay of
game.  Given that set of circumstances, anyone with the least bit of hockey
knowledge knew exactly what the penalty must have been called for.  But  not
this guy; he was completely baffled, speculating whether the BC player had
intentionally shot the puck into the crowd.

Clay