From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 90 09:55:27 EDT
This is a general note to Mike M., but anybody that has any information on
my question is welcome to respond.
Mike, in your second group of NHL draft posting, the 226th pick in round 11
is Steve Dubinsky, C.  He was picked by Chicago and is listed as attending
Colgate.  It just so happens that there is a player here at Clarkson by the
same name who plays that position.  I'm not sure if it is him and there was
a typo (which is understandable in your Herculean effort to give us all of
the draft picks) or Colgate has a player by that name.  Another Clarkson
player, Hugo Belanger was also choosen by Chicago in the ninth round.
Having a biased interest, I was just wondering.

Thanks,
Mike Zak