Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 90 16:09:13 EDT
I quit before I got the important part! (Yeah, well if you had to deal with
a 5 second (upper bound) attention span with zero recall you would have . . .)
SECTION 4.a. A misconduct penalty involves the removal of a player, including
a goalkeeper, from the game for a period of 10 minutes, but a substitute is
permitted to replace that player immediately. A player whose misconduct
penalty has expired shall remain in the penalty box until the next stoppage
of play: . . .