From:
Todd Antonson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Hockey discussion list <HOCKEY-L@MAINE>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 90 08:53:15 EDT

>     1) What is your favorite team and/or league?  If you consider yourself to
>          be a fan of college hockey in general rather than one team, please
>          mention this.  How long have you been following this team?

      I am a fan of the Minnesota Gophers and follow the WCHA.  I have
      been a Gopher fan since the Herb Brooks era.

>     2) What team are you located closest to during the season (such that you
>          get to see a number of that team's games or are exposed to media
>          coverage of that team)?  This may or may not be the same as #1.

      I guess the Hockey East teams are closest to me (but it is difficult
      to find any news about them).

>     3) Where do you live (city, state, country, etc.)?  If you attend school,
>          what school will you attend in 1990-91?

      I am now living in Falls Church, VA, near Wash. D.C.  There is little
      college hockey coverage in this neck of the woods.  I graduated from
      Minnestoa about a year ago and will not be going back to school for a
      while yet.

>     4) Do you have more than a fan's interest in college hockey, i.e. are
>          you a player, do you work in a coach's or SID's office, cover the
>          team for a campus/local paper, etc.?  Would you be able to send
>          information on your team to the list?

      Im am a fan.  I hope to see information about the Gophers on the list.
      I don't find out very much info unless I am visiting back in MN.

>     5) About how many college games do you get to see a year, live or tv?

      I used to be able to see a lot of games in Mpls. but now I only see them
      if I am in a hockey town during the hockey season (such as Boston or
      Mpls.)

      That's about all I have time for right now.

Todd S. Antonson                    |
Software Productivity Consortium    |UUCP : ..!uunet!software!antonson
SPC Building -- 2214 Rock Hill Road |CSNET: [log in to unmask]
Herndon, Virginia 22070             |