From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2018 16:46:54 -0400
This past winter I attended a US National U18 game last year in Plymouth, Michigan, at the USA Hockey Arena (formerly CompuWare Arena). They were playing a game against a USHL foe. That was when I found out they also had a six game home schedule against college opponents, although it was too late to attend any of those.

This season I will make an attempt to attend as many as I can. Two tickets with pizza and pop at center ice runs $31, handling fee included. That would get me a single cheap seat at Yost for Michigan. Against USHL foes there is the occasional Friday special with $5 end zone seats.

Saturday, October 13 @ 2:00 p.m. - Minnesota
Wednesday, November 21 @ 7:00 p.m. - Bowling Green
Saturday, December 8 @ 7:00 p.m. - Maine
Sunday, December 16 @ 2:00 p.m. - Lake State