From:
Rick Scero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 10:17:32 EDT
*Message:
From: SCERO at OLEC
Date: 9/30/94 7:23AM
To: INTERNET:[log in to unmask] at OCF_INFORM
Subject: Re: "Home Game"
Contents:

>From memory:

>there are two Dryden Books, Home Game and
>Our Game.  Home Game is about his playing
>career, Our game is homage to the sport as a facet
>of Canadian culture.  I don't know which is the
>model for the documentary (though I would have
>suspected the latter).

The documentary is based on the book Home Game. I was able to watch the
documentary on CBC when it aired, and I purchased the hardback of the book when
I visted the Hall of Fame in Toronto last year.

INTERNET:[log in to unmask] Greg Berge 14:44 EDT 29-Sep-94 for SCERO 14:52 EST
29-Sep-94 Message 3441-10666