From:
"Klein, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klein, Steve
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 12:02:00 -0500
Best point I've seen to date in this "discussion" is that the "best team"
argument is purely subjective, although we do have all those quantitative
ratings to determine it.
We're in the midst of a qualitative discussion, which is more fun except
when it gets nasty because some of us get emotional.
The tournament, as said by someone else much better earlier, is about the
championship team.
No argument there.
It's North Dakota!
Steve Klein
In your opinion.  In my opinion, you cannot throw out the entire
regular season
when determining the best team.  Just forget the other 30+ games?
 Hardly.

 -Alan