Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 90 09:14:29 EDT
 The U of M ticket office will accept ALL orders for the NCAA tourney beginning
 October 1st. However, those who have previously held WCHA tourney season
 tickets and those who order them with the current NCAA tourney tix, will have
 the best seats/their choice of seats. The NCAA ticket only orders will then be
 filled on a first come-first served basis. I don't think that the ticket
 office accepts phone orders, they usually go through TICKETRON (which adds an
 additional charge for processing) but I will check this out and put another
 note out concerning this.  Sorry for the confusion.  Carol White, U of Minn.
 (C-WHIT.UMINN1.BITNET) OR (C-WHIT.VM1.SPCS.UMN.EDU)