Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 00:54:08 -0500
OK, I know this remnant of a list serves NCAA Div I, but I still have to
put in a plug for the Div III Pointers from Stevens Point. They are
26-0-2 this season.  How often do you see any hockey team go through the
season undefeated?  They play 3rd ranked and rival St. Norbert this
weekend in the tournament quarterfinals.  If they win it all, it will be
an undefeated season, and that's pretty special at any level.

Tom Rowe
Stevens Point
I hope every guy is as happily married
as my wife tells me that I am.