From:
John T Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2022 18:41:15 -0500
I love the "around the rinks" nature of college hockey this time of
year, with all of these battles for the final standings happening at
the same time; we used to do it with radio broadcasts on RealAudio,
and now with streaming services, we can actually watch a lot of the
games.
 					John Whelan
 					Cornell '91