From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 May 1994 08:49:30 CDT
>The 3 week "break" between the Alaska trip and GLI worries me.  The
>team is going to need to keep a lot of focus to avoid a disaster in
>Detroit.  (No offense to Cornell fans -- but I wish we would have
>drawn you in the first round instead of Michigan!)

hmm...I don't know if the rest is such a bad thing. Consider Michigan
makes the GLI its only winter-break tournament, and is usualy idle
beforehand. Also consider that MSU stopped winning GLIs right around
the time it added an earlier holiday tournament to the schedule (usually
the Freezeout; the last one was the Nissan/Jeep Classic). Last year,
 the Spartans played only in the GLI, and reached the final for the
first time since 1989.

but hey, whatever...(turning my nose up)...it ain't the Beanpot...

Greg