From:
STEVE PHILBRICK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Hockey discussion list <HOCKEY-L@MAINE>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 90 15:26:41 EDT
... concerning lack of locker rooms and office space.  Let us hope they
take your/someone's advice and use part of the money to build these
facilities.  I've got an idea, let's take the money that would be spent
on basketball related things, and use it for the above.

Do you thing you or I have a chance of getting on the "how to spend 2
millions dollars most wisely" committee?

SteveP