From:
Indy Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:38:02 -0600
Erik J Biever wrote:
> As promised, I have found some media accounts of the game.  I went to my local
> public library to see what I could find.  I had hopes of finding some a
> non-local description, but had no luck.

Nice work, Erik. I hope we'll see some of the accounts from the Boston
papers soon!

> 8. Even though HOCKEY-L has slipped into near dormancy, there's nothing like a
> an opportunity to bash the Gophers to liven things up.  Minnesota is truly the
> "straw that stirs the drink" of college hockey.

Drink? Sure! Gin 'n' tonic with a twist of lime for me, please.

And then, let's all make a movie, kids! The Hockey-L production of
Kurosawa's classic, "Rashomon"!

"Rashomon On Ice"!!!

Kurt Russell could reprise his role as Herbie Brooks. And Woody
Harrelson is learning some hockey skills up on the Iron Range for a
movie role... maybe Woody could play Jack Parker? Ahhhhh, I'm thinking
this could be a mega-hit!! Let me work on this some more...

-Indy