From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2019 00:46:14 -0400
Was the major penalty given to UMass for the head-on check in the second
half of the 2nd period justified?  I caught a couple video replays but
didn't hear an explanation of the call.  I thought everything through
the point of impact seemed justified and wondered whether the ref
mistook the checker's raising of his arms to maintain balance AFTER
impact for an illegal check, elbowing or whatever.  Anyone know?