From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Hockey discussion list <HOCKEY-L@MAINE>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 90 11:38:38 -0400
Frank Anzalone, ex-Lake Superior coach, held a press conference
yesterday and announced that he is suing the university. I guess it
is for "wrongful termination" or something like that and I bet he is just
trying to collect some money from the guys who canned him.

That's Frank for ya, always trying to clutch and grab, never wanting
to let go.

Get a job, dude. I hear the Soo Tie Company needs (short) male models. (^; :']

Keith