Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 90 09:11:47 EDT
 The Tournament will be held in St. Paul, MN on March 28th and 30th. Only
 tournament season tickets will be sold in advance (as a package). The price
 for the package of three games is $60.00, plus a $3.00 handling fee. All games
 are at the St Paul Civic Center. The WCHA Tournament ticket holders will have
 priority for NCAA Tournament seating. The ticketing is being handled by the U
 of Mn ticket office, they accept checks, Mastercard or Visa. There are
 brochures available -- if you would like a brochure sent to you, please send
 me your name, address (U.S. Mail), and interest and I will forward your
 request to my ticket office contact. The ticket sales open on October 1st!!
 Previous WCHA ticket holders have until October 31st to re-order. Most
 importantly, DO NOT DELAY -- the last time the Tourney was in St Paul, they
 were SOLD OUT (except for the 500 per school-who make the Tournament) TWO
 MONTHS IN ADVANCE.  If you would like to contact our Ticket office directly, I
 have listed the address and phone below.
 ATHLETIC TICKET OFFICE
 University of Minnesota         OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Friday 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
 516 15th Avenue S.E.                          Telephone: (612) 624-8080
 Minneapolis, MN 55455                          (Central Time Zone)

 P.S.  Sorry if this ruins your day, it is not meant to.  Forwarned is
       forarmed.  We enjoy having the Tourney here NO MATTER WHO is playing!
       If you need more info, please let me know.  Carol W.