"TESLA::GWEHRMAN" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Hockey discussion list <HOCKEY-L@MAINE>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 90 15:22:00 CST
Now that the season is over, I assume that that means that this
is now the recruiting season for college hockey teams.  However,
begin from a part of the nation where most people don't even
know what hockey is, I know little about recruiting for hockey.
I am assuming that the recruiting process is very similar to the
recruiting process for the more widely known collegate sports
football and basketball.  So, my first question is, when is the
national signing period?  How many scholarships (for teams that
offer athletic scholarships) is a team allowed to offer?  How
many players is a team allowed to have on scholarship?

I have many more questions, so please fill me in as much as
possible!

Geoff Wehrman
University of Kansas