Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 90 14:52:48 EDT
Mike Zak ([log in to unmask]) writes:
>Mike, in your second group of NHL draft posting, the 226th pick in round 11
>is Steve Dubinsky, C.  He was picked by Chicago and is listed as attending
>Colgate.  It just so happens that there is a player here at Clarkson by the
>same name who plays that position.

    The Boston Globe, which had the original listing that I began typing in,
    listed Dubinsky as being from Colgate.  I then got the Hockey News draft
    issue in the mail and doublechecked all 252 picks; I found some errors,
    which I corrected.  THN had Dubinsky as being from Clarkson, not Colgate,
    and I couldn't recall which team he was from, so I decided to leave it
    as it was and see if someone would correct me.  Thanks for doing so.  I've
    changed it to Clarkson:

226. Chicago     Steve Dubinsky, C        Clarkson (ECAC)

    This doesn't affect the draft chart (Part III) since both teams are ECAC
 teams.

>                                                        Another Clarkson
>player, Hugo Belanger was also choosen by Chicago in the ninth round.

    I have the following:

163. Chicago     Hugo Belanger, LW        Clarkson (ECAC)

    which is actually in the eighth round.  In all, I have four current or
    future Clarkson players being selected in this year's draft.

    Thanks, Mike.  Keep those corrections coming!

    - mike