From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:07:54 -0500
At 06:45 AM 12/23/03 -0800, Clay Satow wrote:
[many things, including...]
><To take it several steps further, do you think Colorado College is not a
good fit for the WCHA,
>based on the "type of school" it is?>
>
>They’re a prisoner of geography.  If there were an “ECAC West” (I know, an
oxymoron) CC and DU
>would be prime candidates.

Just to be a smart-ass, I'll point out that there IS an ECAC West.  It's
Division III; Mercyhurst and Canisius used to be members before they went
Div. I, and Niagara spent their first couple years there too.
Bill Fenwick                                                 DJF   5/27/94
Cornell '86 and '95                                          JCF   12/2/97
LET'S GO RED!!
"For surely there is nothing more thrilling in this world than the sight of
 a lone man, facing single-handedly, a half a ton of angry pot roast."
 -- Tom Lehrer, on bullfighting