From:
Greg Wentz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Hockey discussion list <HOCKEY-L@MAINE>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 90 13:31:39 CDT
Dear Keith,
I don't know you, and I don't know Frank.  However, I have been on many
listserves; I have been on this one for two weeks.  In that time I have
enjoyed the comments and arguments even when they carried more emotion than
content.
Your comments about Frank were the first personal cheap-shots I
have read, and experience tells me that throwing the first stone usually
causes a flurry of stones.  List-serves like this can perform truly valuable
services to the hockey community, but only if each participant accepts
responsiblity for keeping the discussions on a plane well above that which
you apparently desire.
Into the penalty box with you, Keith; two minutes for roughing......

Greg Wentz