Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2019 13:53:22 -0500
Blitzkrieg.  The only word that really fits.

UMD came out on fire and just dominated.  They used their energy and
superior smothering defense to completely take UMass out of their game.
I know its a cliche, but UMass looked like they were just happy to make
the final and seemed stunned (I think one announcer said 'deer in a
headlight') while UMD played like they knew they belonged there and were
unwilling to just play well.  I was hoping UMass would play a better
game and make it a more fun contest, but you cannot deny the greatness
of UMD.

Tom Rowe
--
Sometimes I use big words I don't full understand
in order to make me seem more prosopagnosic.