Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2019 22:52:53 -0500
They did it!!!!

UWSP won the Div III National Championship capping off an undefeated
season with an OT goal.  All I have is the headline, no details, as I
was not at the game.  I guess you would call that a season sweep.

Yay Point!

Tom Rowe
--
Sometimes I use big words I don't full understand
in order to make me seem more prosopagnosic.