From:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Hockey discussion list <HOCKEY-L@MAINE>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 90 08:11:00 EDT
        Sorry to bother the list with what may be a local problem, but has
everyone been receiving multiple copies of certain postings? I just read my
3rd or 4th copy of Mike Zak's note about Clarkson's new arena. There were just
a few messages that I've received more than once, many more came as single
copies. One other thing, the multiple copies have come over a peroid of
several days, not all in a row... Any ideas? Thanks.
Jim Teresco