Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 90 09:02:11 EDT
 As requested by Mike M. here is all I know about the situation from personal
 experience the last time around. The final four is extremely popular here in
 Minnesota as you might expect! The way it was done the last time we had it
 here (1989) went as follows: Gopher season ticket holders have priority for
 tickets and seating for the WCHA tournament also held here, and those
 purchasing the WCHA tix have priority for purchasing the NCAA tickets and can
 even get the same seats. Now before you get all up-in-arms about this, we are
 also required to order our WCHA tix by the end of October and the NCAA tix by
 the end of December!!!! The prices were about $45.-$50. for each set. The tix
 are sold in sets only and the title game is always sold out. They do take mail
 orders I believe starting in September and the flyers will be out during our
 State Fair at the end of August. I can give you more info then.  Carol W.