Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 90 14:39:33 EDT
 I agree, this list is much too quiet!!!

 The Minnesota Gophers started practices at Mariucci this week and had an
 Intra-Squad scrimmage there last night. Gold beat Maroon 8-6 with Tom Newman
 and Steve Green sharing the duties in the winning net. The Gophers have ALOT
 of new talent this season and most of them are 6' and taller.

 For those few of you who asked for the NCAA brochures, you should receive them
 soon.  My contact in the ticket office said they went out this week.

 Here is a trivia question for all the Maine Black Bear fans:  Why does your
 team wear blue uniforms (versus black)??I'm just curious!
 Let's fire up!!!

 Carol White
 Univ of Minnesota
 C-WHIT.UMINN1.BITNET