College Hockey discussion list <HOCKEY-L@MAINE>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 90 15:23:00 EDT
    Speaking of Minnesota, how are things shaping up for the
US Olympic Festival that will open on July 6 in the Minneapolis and
St. Paul areas?  Isn't the University of Minnesota providing venues for
many events?
    As someone who rarely gets the opportunity to see any hockey,
including TV since the NHL left ESPN for "greener pa$ture$,"  I'm
looking forward to my first visit to Minnesota.  Which collegiate stars
should I be watching for at this year's festival?

    I'm also going to the last few days of the Goodwill games, primarily
to see the medal games in hockey.  Who will make up the US team that will (?)
be participating during these games?  The finals will be at the Tacoma Dome
on August 5th; semi-finals are at venues in eastern Washington state.

    James Bradshaw
    Clemson University