From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 90 23:26:23 EDT
(Ed.  This file from Erik was originally rejected by the list because it
included the header from Mike_M's posting: HOCKEY-L will reject postings
that have (anywhere in the body of the file) header fields that were
part of an earlier HOCKEY-L distribution.  In any event, here is Erik's
posting...  Wayne)

From: Erik Biever
Subject: 1991 NCAA Final Four in St Paul

  > Does anyone, especially Minnesotans, know what the deal is
  > with tickets for the Final Four? I.e. how many are left,
  > prices, what the package is, etc.?

I am a Minnesota hockey season ticket holder, and I haven't heard anything so
far. I would imagine that there will be information with the season ticket
renewal applications, which I expect to see soon. I will pass information
along as soon as I get it (unless Carol White does it first!).
= Erik J. Biever                               (612) 625-9777 =
= Plant Pathology Library               BITNET: e-biev@uminn1 =
= University of Minnesota   INTERNET: [log in to unmask] =