From:
"Greg R. Berge" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg R. Berge
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 01:22:38 -0400
Mike wrote:

>BTW, I do not believe "Home Game" was ever released in the US.  It is
>available in Canada, through the Hockey Hall of Fame as best as I know and
>perhaps also through The Hockey News.  I believe there was also a book that
>accompanied the documentary.

There is a book "Home Game" which was co-written by Dryden and another.  I
believe that Dryden envisioned it as a sequel to his autobiographical "The
Game," which is about his final season in the NHL and IMHO, despite the lack
of many college references, a well-written book about hockey, athletics, and
the process of personal change.

Back on point, "Home Game" was a good book, as well.

Nice to be back on hockey-l.  Best wishes, all.

Greg
Let's Go Red!
1996 Women's Ivy League Champions
1996 Mens's Ivy League and ECAC Champions

*  Greg R. Berge
*
*  The trouble with seagulls is that
*  they don't know whether they are cats
*  or dogs.  Their cry is exactly midway
*  between a bark and a meow.
*
*          -  Even Cowgirls Get the Blues,
*             Tom Robbins
*