From:
Jay Punwar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:04:15 -0500
Thanks Sean,
I’ve been able to find quite a few games on YouTube searching

NCAA Hockey full games

So far I’ve watched the 1983, 1990 & 2006 championship games (yes all Badger victories!). I’m pacing myself to try and make them last. I can watch them on my tv on my Roku. The quality varies quite a bit but sometimes there are multiple versions to watch.

Thanks again & stay safe everyone.
Jay
From my bunker in Madison,WI

Sent from my iPhone