From:
"Greg R. Berge" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg R. Berge
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 21:40:57 -0500
> I am running a bit behind....but there will be buttons, most
> probably by next week. I'll be posting the information on
> how to get one over the weekend.

Which reminds me.  Is this the first year in a while without a single
hockey-l wedding?

(If I've forgotten someone, a cross-check to the head is warranted and will
no doubt bring it back... :-)

- Greg

p.s.   Driving along the eastern coast of Lake Michigan coming down Grand
Rapids, Anne and I saw an Actual ceramic dalmatian (for some reason I
thought they were apocraphal, like Jesse Helms Lawn Jockeys) in a driveway
next to a car plastered with "my other car is a Zamboni" etc.  bumper
stickers.  Anybody out there wanna own up?  :-)  (I'll admit my first
thought was I'd found John Hausseler's house...)

- G