Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1992 11:27:40 -0500
John Hughes asks how it is determined if you are Div I, II, or III hockey.
Well, can't answer all of it, but Div III has no athletic scholarships.  We
cannot become division I because we don't have the money.  Small ice arena, no
scholarships, etc.

Isn't it true that Div II is a limited scholarship grouping?  But that
wouldn't help us either - who would we play?

Guess we'll just have to settle for an unprecedented 4th straight National
title in the Div III playoffs this year.

Tom Rowe                      INTERNET:
UWSP Dept. of Psychology      [log in to unmask]
Stevens Point, WI  54481      *****************************
341-3084                      I am in the prime of senility