GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Maine GeoNews <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Rachael Landry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2020 14:06:22 -0400
At Blue Marble Geographics, we think as geospatial professionals we could
do a better job mapping the COVID- 19 outbreak if we could show more than
just confirmed tests, positive tests, recovered patients and deaths. Our
maps are underrepresenting the breadth of the outbreak. Does anyone know of
U.S. sources at the state and county level for the following, preferably
streamed:

   -

   Test Backlog
   -

   Denied Tests
   -

   Negative Tests

Are there any other related variables that show how we are under-testing? I
look forward to your thoughts.
Thank you,

Patrick Cunningham
President
Blue Marble Geographics

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: