GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Olson, Jeffery" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olson, Jeffery
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 17:28:16 +0000
Hi Everyone!

TGIF! I wanted to pass along that NEURISA is having a virtual Mappy Hour on 4/8/21 from 5:30p - 7:30p. The theme of this Mappy Hour is "Resume Review and Interview Skills", We will take some time to go over your resumes and discuss best practices in interview skills and we will find some time to chat and catch up! Please register here<https://neurisa.org/event-4201083> for the event and either reply here, or write to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions.

Hope you can make it!

Sincerely,

Jeff Olson
NEURISA BoD, 2021

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: