GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Maine GeoNews <[log in to unmask]>
From:
MEGUG Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2019 08:46:13 -0400
The Maine GIS User Group is pleased to announce our new web site is up and
running and you can now process your 2019-2020 membership renewal.   We
also have a new email address so please update your contact list.  MEGUG
can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Automatic invoices will be sent out in mid-June for the July 1st renewal
but feel free to visit our new site, log in to the member area, update your
contact information and process your renewal.  As with any all-volunteer
organization we have our fingers crossed that the site will work flawlessly
but we know there will likely be some unintended glitches.  If you have any
problems please let us know and be patient with us as we do our best to
address any issues.

And of course, we welcome any new members and encourage all to join MEGUG
if you want to support and promote GIS and GIS education in Maine.  So log
into our new site, update your information and renew your membership.  We
have great things planned for our members this year and for promoting GIS
in Maine.

Best regards,

Patrick Cunningham
Chair

Maine GIS Users Group

www.megug.org

Follow us on twitter at:  https://twitter.com/MaineGIS

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/MEGUG/

LinkedIN at:  https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1795588/

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: