GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Angela Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 17:34:15 -0500
Greetings! MEGUG is soliciting topics and presenters for our upcoming
Annual Meeting which will be held on June 22nd at the Maine Maritime
Academy in Castine. We are particularly interested in hands-on workshops
since there is more time to go into detail at the Summer conference. The
sessions are 2 hours and 15 minutes long. Please feel free to check out
last year's agenda for ideas
http://megug.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Final-MEGUG-Summer-School-2011-Program.pdf

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please email a description
to [log in to unmask]

Cheers,
Angela Brady

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: