GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Olson, Jeffery" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olson, Jeffery
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2018 19:06:11 +0000

NEURISA Day Event<http://www.neurisa.org/event-3019147> Announcement!

NEURISA Day 2018 OneNewEngland
NEURISA's annual one day conference!

We are still accepting abstracts but spots are filling up!  The abstract deadline is September 15, 2018.  Submit your abstract now!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_TnBQfZDHWwRFdhSwCBuVOaEPRELiZ-LEDx_AtKuszfTR1Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>

[http://www.neurisa.org/resources/Pictures/RegisterNowImage.png]<http://www.neurisa.org/event-3019147/Registration>

Register by 9/14 to get access to a special overnight conference rate at the Wylie Inn!

NEW LOCATION! - Wylie Inn & Conference Center<https://www.wyliecenter.com>

Endicott College, Beverly, MA

EVENT DETAILS:
When: 15 Oct 2018
Where: Wylie Inn & Conference Center at Endicott College, 295 Hale St, Beverly, MA 01915

View the NEURISA Day 2018 Story Map<https://arcg.is/1HWyPb> for details.

Online registration closes 11:59 PM October 14th

Onsite registration available at the conference

Vendor And Sponsorship Opportunities still available!<http://www.neurisa.org/NEURISADay2018VendorOpportunities>
Gain exposure for your company by supporting NEURISA by being an exhibitor at NEURISA Day.

Volunteer opportunities!<http://www.neurisa.org/NEURISA-Day-2018-Volunteer-Opportunities>

We are looking for 1 to 2 more volunteers for our event.  In exchange for your time assisting in registration and assorted tasks, you will gain FREE entry into NEURISA Day 2018!

<http://www.urisa.org/chapters/oneurisa>[http://www.neurisa.org/resources/Pictures/OneURISA.png]<http://www.urisa.org/chapters/oneurisa><http://www.urisa.org/chapters/oneurisa>OneURISA and OneNewEngland
NEURISA is proud to announce that we will be an early adopter of URISA's OneURISA<https://www.urisa.org/chapters/oneurisa> uniform membership model.

<http://www.neurisa.org>[http://www.neurisa.org/resources/Pictures/NEURISA_Day_logo_white_no_outline.JPG]<http://www.neurisa.org><http://www.neurisa.org>

In the spirit of OneURISA, this year's NEURISA Day will focus on bringing New England's geospatial community together as OneNewEngland.

Share how you are creating your #OneNewEngland, #NEURISADay2018 and #OneURISA with the geospatial community!

[http://www.neurisa.org/resources/Pictures/Facebook%20Color.png]<https://facebook.com/NewEnglandURISA>     [http://www.neurisa.org/resources/Pictures/Twitter%20Color.png] <https://twitter.com/NEURISA>

Best regards,
NEURISA<http://www.neurisa.org/>

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: