GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Rachael Landry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachael Landry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2020 11:09:05 -0400
At Blue Marble Geographics, we are as committed to excellence as we are to
your opportunity to make a difference - you'll be a part of a company that
takes pride in its achievements, knowing that customers benefit from the
products we develop. We invite you to learn about the opportunity to
contribute to our team.

Blue Marble currently has openings in several departments from the
Development team to the Sales and Marketing teams. Learn more about the
positions available by clicking on the links below.

Current Openings

C++ Geospatial Developer
<https://www.bluemarblegeo.com/about-us/careers.php?job=24&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=listserv&utm_campaign=Jobs2020>
(Photogrammetry and Drone Imagery)

C++ Geospatial LiDAR Software Developer
<https://www.bluemarblegeo.com/about-us/careers.php?job=21&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=listserv&utm_campaign=Jobs2020>

C++ Software Developer
<https://www.bluemarblegeo.com/about-us/careers.php?job=25&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=listserv&utm_campaign=Jobs2020>

Technical GIS Software Content Writer & Editor
<https://www.bluemarblegeo.com/about-us/careers.php?job=27>

Entry Level Customer and Sales Support
<https://www.bluemarblegeo.com/about-us/careers.php?job=22>

Please contact [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Thank you,

Rachael Landry
Marketing Assistant
Blue Marble Geographics

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: