GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tora Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tora Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2019 10:06:21 -0400
Thanks for asking, Kelly! Students who are 65 or over can receive a tuition
waiver (though they typically still must pay the fees). To enroll and get
the tuition waiver form, contact the Registrar's Office at 207-255-1223.

Tora

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tora Johnson, PhD
Director/ Associate Professor
GIS Service Center & Laboratory, Torrey 223
University of Maine at Machias
[log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]
(207) 255-1214

Need to make an appointment with Tora during office hours? Go to
http://bit.ly/toraofficehours

Like the UMM GIS Program on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/ummgis
Like the UMM Science Division on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/ummscience/