GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2019 18:55:07 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
Maine GeoNews <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Todd Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Maine GeoLibrary Customers,
Over the past few days, we have received multiple reports from customers unable to download our data.  Today, we determined the cause.  Work is continuing to reach full restoration of our data catalog download capability.  Full details of the technology failure leading to this partial outage may be found here:
https://community.esri.com/message/881241-open-data-downloads-getting-stuck?q=hub%20download

Good news!  Customers who choose to consume our services instead of downloading data are unaffected.  Also, those customers that are accessing our services directly and constructing queries via the Esri REST API to download data are unaffected.

Sincerely,
Todd Metzler
State of Maine
Office of Information Technology GIS

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: