GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Emily Pettit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emily Pettit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2020 14:02:23 -0400
Hello Maine GeoLibrary Data Catalog Consumers,

Notice: Known issues with Maine GeoLibrary Data Discovery and Download Applications, August 2020:

Users will notice a prompt for login credentials when using the Elevation and Image Discovery and Download applications. This will occur if the user clicks the "Download zip of all imagery" link. Selected images can still be downloaded by clicking the individual tile links in the Checkout Complete menu. If prompted for credentials, simply click the "Cancel" button and download tiles individually.

This is a known issue which we are working to resolve, but we have no estimated resolution time. Alternatively, users may also download elevation data from the U.S. Interagency Elevation Inventory (USIEI): https://coast.noaa.gov/inventory/ or The National Map: https://viewer.nationalmap.gov/basic/.

Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.

Sincerely,

Emily Pettit
GIS Coordinator
Maine Office of GIS
https://www.maine.gov/megis/

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: