GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joseph Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2021 08:30:10 -0400
Good Morning All,
This is just a brief update on the strategic plan process. Core team
leaders including myself, Executive Director Claire Kiedrowski, Clarence
Young, MeGIS team Leader and Brian Guerette GeoLibrary Board Member have
been meeting with the Timmons Group  <http://www.timmons.com/> our
strategic planning consultant on a weekly basis to develop our
outreach plan and prepare for initiating our conversations with you our
stakeholders! We are looking for volunteers who have specific strengths
that could provide valuable assistance to the Board in our planning
process. This will not require significant amounts of time, just a
willingness to respond to either special surveys or participate in
focus group type meetings.

If you have or know someone who has a deep knowledge base in any of the
following areas who might be willing to serve in this capacity please
provide us with your contact information.
Critical knowledge areas specifically as it regards to Maine GIS Issues are:

   - data acquisition, types and priorities
   - data accessibility
   - Board Operations funding
   - Data acquisition funding

Also if you have any specific concerns or needs that should be included in
the Boards strategic plan please let me know!

Strategically Yours,

Joe Young
Public Member
Chairman of the Board
Maine Library of Geographic Information
207-931-7626

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: